Why choose an aviation company’s services
At AN Aviation, we provide all services include aircraft needs during the period it remains on the ground, unlike others can do in five different operational areas;
passenger service, ramp service, flight operations service, load control, engagement, cargo, mail service, and representation, supervision service.
All your ground-handling needs. Not only highly trained employees, but also we have (FBO) fixed-base operator for ground handling requirements.
Because we are in the field for more than 30 years, so we are pioneers in ground handling services.
AN Aviation Services Company’s agents will make arrangements for wheelchairs or other transport to the departure gate for mobility-impaired passengers and will process safeguard, and supervise any unaccompanied minors (UMS), From check-in to aircraft boarding and from aircraft deplaning to release to a parent or other authorized person.
An aviation services company is an obtained ISAGO Registration focus on safety, security
An aviation services company is registered as ISO 9001, 45001 members.
24/7 operation bureau
Integrated civil aviation services
Ground handling services of passengers include services inside the airport terminal such as;
- Departing acceptance; boarding card and baggage loading.
- Transporting the passengers to the aircraft and keeps communication with the rest of the airline operation at the airport.
- Safe acceptance of outgoing passengers to the aircraft.
- Lost & found service for incoming passengers.
- Incoming and outgoing VIP, unaccompanied minor, and special care passenger services.
- Specially trained personnel for passengers with disabilities.
- Professionally escorting passengers to the aircraft.
- Aircraft meeting and Ramp Marshalling.
- Load & Offload the airplane.
- Equipment support.
- Provision of GPU, Air Conditioning Unit, Air Starter, and Aircraft
Push-Back Tractor service.
- Internal cleaning.
- Supply the aircraft of toilet and water supplies.
- Passenger and crew transportation among airplane and the terminal.
- Storage of pallets, containers and other unit load devices.
Flight Operation Service
- Flight permits and airports slots.
- Directing and delivering the flight plan to the cabin crew.
- Contracts with fuel and airplane catering companies.
- Preparation of weather forecasts and navigation information and delivering to the cabin crew.
Load Control and Engagement Service
- Cooperate with airplane servicing units.
- Directing and delivering flight documents (general declaration, loading instruction, load sheet, manifest, weather forecast, flight plan, etc.).
- Load control, weight, and balance calculations.
- Transmission and reception of all operational messages, notification of all loaded units.
- Communication and engagement between airplane and ground handling services.
Representation and Supervision Services
- Making payments and/or issuing guarantees on behalf of the airlines to related authorities such as airport authorities, customs, immigration, etcetera. And all services provided or listed above as per respective contracts.
- Establishing and maintaining contact with local authorities in the name of the airline company.
- Preparing, transmitting, and filing reports, statistics, documents, etcetera related to flights.
- Hotel accommodation reservation service.
- Crew town transportation with professional escorting.