The Ground Handling Services Quality Of Our Company Is Unmatched!
Ground handling services of passengers include services inside the airport terminal such as;
- Departing acceptance; boarding card and baggage loading.
- Transporting the passengers to the aircraft and keeps communication with the rest of the airline operation at the airport.
- Safe acceptance of outgoing passengers to the aircraft.
- Lost & found service for incoming passengers.
- Incoming and outgoing VIP, unaccompanied minor and special care passenger services.
- Specially trained personnel for passengers with disabilities.
- Professionally escorting passengers to the aircraft.
- Aircraft meeting and Ramp Marshalling.
- Load & Offload the airplane.
- Equipment support.
- Provision of GPU, Air Conditioning Unit, Air Starter and Aircraft Push-Back Tractor service.
- Internal cleaning.
- Supply the aircraft of toilet and water supplies.
- Passenger and crew transportation among airplane and the terminal.
- Storage of pallets, containers and other unit load devices.
Load Control and Engagement Service
- Cooperate with airplane servicing units.
- Directing and delivering of flight documents (general declaration, loading instruction, load sheet, manifest, weather forecast, flight plan, etcetera.),
- Load control, weight and balance calculations.
- Transmission and reception of all operational messages, notification of all loaded units.
- Communication and engagement between airplane and ground services.
Representation and Supervision Services
- Making payments and/or issuing guarantees on behalf of the airlines to related authorities such as airport authorities, customs, immigration, etcetera. And all services provided or listed above as per respective contracts.
- Establishing and maintaining contact with local authorities in the name of the airline company.
- Preparing, transmitting and filing reports, statistics, documents, etcetera related to flights.
- Hotel accommodation reservation service.
- Crew town transportation with professional escorting.